What is proofing?
Proofing is the process by which you view and select your photos then notify the photographer about your selections.
How do I proof my photos?
A few easy steps:
- To begin proofing your photos click on the "Client Access" link at the top or side menus of any page of the website. In the "Enter your access code:" field enter the special code you received in an email notifying you that your photos were ready for proofing.
- You will be prompted to register anytime you log into the proofing system during a new browser session. Unless you end your browser session you will only need to do this once a session.
- Once registered you will let into your galleries. Select a gallery to begin the process of selecting your favorite photos. There are a few ways to select your favorites:
- By individual photo
- Bulk select and "Add To Favorites"
- Select your favorite photos, photos you have questions or comments about or anything you would like to ask the photographer about a particular set or individual photo. Any photo you select and "Add To Favorites" will be placed in your favorites bucket.
- Once you are satisfied with your selections it's time to notify the photographer about your picks. To do this click on the "MY SELECTION" link at the top left corner of the webpage.
- On the "MY SELECTION" page review your selections one more time. When complete click on the "Send to..." button. When the popup screen appears, fill in the necessary information and click on "Share" button when ready.
You're Done! Your selections will be sent to the photographer.
Need to see it in action? Watch this "how-to" video on using our "Add to Favorites" feature.